Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1988 iveco daily camper.; Newbie questions.
Topic Started: Jun 6 2017, 08:49 PM (481 Views)
Richyfinn
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi all. Just purchased a 1988 iveco daily autotrail. Few questions are is there any suppliers for spare parts suspension etc. I have my own mot station and use Euro car part, Ces etc. Also it's had a 2.8 conversion and I have no speedo or rev counter. Has anyone managed to modify this to make either of them work ?? Thanks in advance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Spooky_b329
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
Richy,

I'm afraid this forum is very quiet, not many of these classics left!

Regarding the rev counter, try this search link (you may want to adjust the key words) and also post in the next forum as the engine is probably from the newer model.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3Aivecoforums.com+2.8+conversion+rev&oq=site%3Aivecoforums.com+2.8+conversion+rev
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco / Ford Iveco Daily 1978-1990 (previously 1st gen) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.