Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spare wheel carrier
Topic Started: Aug 12 2017, 04:16 PM (155 Views)
AuldTam
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Has anyone managed to fit there spare wheel underneath there Van? I also have a towbar fitted.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

septic
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I managed to get my spare wheel out from underneath when I bought my van, not easy and nearly caused myself injury! When I converted the van into camper, I made sure there was enough room under the bed to carry the spare, keeps it dry and access is easy if needed and for checking pressure. The other thing is that the spare that I took out was unusable as the cones had rotted out of the metal rim.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 2006-2014 (previously 4th & 5th gen forums) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.