Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Flickering headlights
Topic Started: Nov 30 2017, 09:01 PM (325 Views)
Daveharris
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi every one ,my previous name on here was Dave H but had to change as I couldn't remember my password

My trusty 2007 iveco daily 35c 15 is now on 96500 miles and yesterday on the M25 my headlights flickered and I lost power only for a split second .

Tonight I just popped to the garage and within 1 mile my headlights flickered around 3 times ,I can hear the relay behind the glove box click when it does this?

Can any one advise me on this ? I'm also still yet to get the EGR replaced as the flashing Edc light has been flashing for around 50k my bad I know .

Dave
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tight fart
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
This seems a common fault and lots of different reasons given, here's mine.
After some googling I thought the easiest way was to buy a new stalk, I called Norwich I think to order one and they told me there were 2 different makes fitted and the only way to tell which one I needed was to remove it and get the make off the board that it connects to,
So I did this, put it back together while I order and wait for new stalk.
It's never done it again so I can only guess the connector was loose on the board.

Daveharris
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Strange as it's stopped now ? Had the EGR valve replaced along with a new filter but the EDC + engine light is still on bit goes off under load , any ideas ? When the Van was scanned it said faulty EGR valve

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 2006-2014 (previously 4th & 5th gen forums) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.