Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Single Passenger Seat
Topic Started: Jan 3 2018, 09:28 PM (198 Views)
seanmatthews
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi all.

Has anyone ever either seen or fitted a single passenger seat to a series 3 35S12?

Or

Does anyone know of a seat from another vehicle that will definitely fit?

Cheers all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cloverdale
Member Avatar
Cloverdale
[ *  * ]
Hi there,

Yes, my van has a single passenger seat fitted when vehicle was new. It cost me extra as well.

I wanted an internal walk-way through to the rear of the vehicle being a campervan. Works well although it's only adjustment is the recline angle of the back member; no height or horizontal movement provided.

I've no idea where you might get one. If you're particularly interested I could search for a part number, just let me know.

Cheers

Alan L
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PCB
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
What about sourcing a driver's seat for a left hand drive. That would have all the adjustments on it.

spags
Member Avatar
long time lurker
[ *  * ]
I have 2 single seats in storage for sale if of any interest to you.

Both from a 2000 series daily. Previously in my 2005 van.
Passenger on fixed frame with only rear rake and squab adjustment. Pristine.
Driver is full adjustment but not on air, ie no bounce. Very good condition.

Considered using in my 2016 van but installed sliding bulkhead and drop down bed instead.

Situated in central Scotland.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: daily_single_seats.jpg (17.82 KB)

seanmatthews
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi and thanks for your replies.

Where in Scotland are you and how much are you asking for both seats?

Cheers.

spags
Member Avatar
long time lurker
[ *  * ]
Situated close to the Police Training College Tulliallan. This is between the Kincardine and Clackmannan Bridges on the north side of the Forth.

Looking for 100 pounds.

seanmatthews
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Just to clarify, that 100 for both seats? If so I'll take them off your hands.

I'm working this weekend so would have to collect on 20th if that's ok? (Coming from Manchester so probably around lunch-time)

spags
Member Avatar
long time lurker
[ *  * ]
Hi Sean,

yes 100 is for both seats. 20th is okay for me too. My mob is 07798666578 so feel free to call re arrangements.

John

Iveco72461
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi Sean,

it's no Problem to swab the passenger seat so a single seat. I did this on my former 3rd gen Daily to.
When you ghet the seat make sure you get the resistor that gets plugged into the socket of the belt pretensioner of the middle seat.
You may also not switch the ignition on as long as there is no pretensioner or resistor plugged in as you will be winding up visiting IVECO to have the airbag light resetted.
Every thing else is literally plug and play.
If you can't get the resistor from IVECO you mightb try at FIAT because the same one was used in their Vans.

Chris

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 1999-2006 (previously 3rd gen) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.