Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2008 50 15 non runner on eBay
Topic Started: Jan 9 2018, 01:00 PM (130 Views)
Jimmers
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Bought this bus last year, ran it round for a while in the summer and then laid it up. Now I've gone to get it running again and it's hydraulicing - won't even turn over. Presumably got water in a bore somewhere along the line, and I haven't got time or inclination to repair it, so I'm selling it as a spares/repair job - give me a shout if you're interested.

Bus is in Cornwall

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222789100542
I've also got a rusty 2004 50 13 minibus that runs fine - going to list that soon too unless anyone buys it off me first
Edited by Jimmers, Jan 9 2018, 01:11 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 2006-2014 (previously 4th & 5th gen forums) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.