Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ecu numbers the same but engine size different
Topic Started: Jan 14 2018, 09:11 PM (166 Views)
Filo
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi been looking for an ecu for iveco 3.0 2007,Ive found one on eBay,it's got the same Bosch numbers on it but this ones for a 2.3,does the engine size matter? I once put a 1.4 engine into a 1.0 Micra shell with the original ecu & it ran fine for years,so I'm guessing it will be ok,but any advice welcomed phil
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Filo
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
To answer my own question,yes,2.3ecu with the same nos as my 3.0 ecu was cloned today & runs fine,wether it will continue to run fine is another question lol..I rang iveco main dealers to ask same question & they said it definitely wouldn't run it,fantastic bloke in Blackburn Peter who cloned it,really helpful & chargedŁ80,cheap,will never use anybody else from now on,anybody need his number I will forward to you 😁
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 2006-2014 (previously 4th & 5th gen forums) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.