Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2007 Box Rear Brake Caliper Assembly; How the hell do I pu tit back together?
Topic Started: Jan 21 2018, 01:43 AM (151 Views)
Guernsey
No Avatar
[ * ]
OK, so rear ABS weren't working so replaced the sensors but also noticed a few problems (different on each side) with the assembly. When we stripped one side the (excuse my ignorant terminology) nut (which is an allen key, with a small ring seal on it which holds the cylinder in) fell out so the cylinder itself came out from the caliper housing. We have been trying to reassemble the bolt which ha this allen key head, basically can't seem to get the thing back together after separating it all down to it's separate nuts and bolts. There are a couple of split washers which need to be in the right place and seem impossible to reset. If you can understand what I@m on about please help!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 2006-2014 (previously 4th & 5th gen forums) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.