Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Newbie with a question
Topic Started: Apr 2 2018, 07:12 PM (255 Views)
Djurre1980
No Avatar
[ * ]
Good evening Iveco enthusiasts,

My name is Djurre, i am located in the Netherlands and i am 38 years old.
Since january of 2017 i am the owner of a 1987 Iveco Turbo Daily camper.
It has now 278000 kilometers on the clock and is running and driving fine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We have visited France, Germany, Sweden and Denmark with it, loads of fun so far.

I have a question however.

The timing belt has been changed in november 2013 with 261681 km, it has now 278000 km.
When does it need a new timing belt according to the maintainance specifications?

Thanks guys.

It is a Iveco Turbo Daily 35-10 by the way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

graysworld
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Welcome, There are not many people on here with the mk1 and probably not in such good condition. I was always told every 5 years regardless of Kms. Here is a link to a thread for the mk2. Yours is similar http://ivecoforums.com/topic/1105751/1/ some are saying 60,000 miles others 40,000 miles (divide by 1.6 for Kms)

Regards Graeme
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco / Ford Iveco Daily 1978-1990 (previously 1st gen) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.