Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Reverse camera screen
Topic Started: Apr 4 2018, 01:19 AM (137 Views)
Y0gistar
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi Everyone,<br /><br />I just have a quick question about the screen when reverse in engaged. Does your reverse camera screen take up the whole screen or does it have the numbers 1 2 3 and Auto down the side, limiting the view? I will try to attach a photo to help show what I mean. <br /><br />I have had a number of ongoing issues with my brand new van ranging from gear box failure, break failure to smaller issues such as Bluetooth and reverse camera problems. My reverse camera stopped working for the 3rd time and now that it is working, I didnít think it previously had all the stuff down the side. Iím just after confirmation if that is normal or not?<br /><br />Thanks very much.

Edit Iím having troubles uploading a photo. I will try again soon if needed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gaz2313
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
hi mine does but its a self fit not the iveco one

M30SJM
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Mine shows the numbers down the side as well, not sure if it can be altered to use the whole screen.
stu

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 2014 > Present · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.