Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1989 daily 40-10 4x4. Is it a good idea?
Topic Started: Jun 26 2018, 09:05 PM (153 Views)
sirkipins
No Avatar
[ * ]
I am from California and have been eyeing these vans as a means for an adventure camper van for my girlfriend and I. Seeing as any 4x4 Diesel van in the states is far out of our cost range the little iveco seems like a really good option

My questions. Are there still a large amount of parts available for these vehicles?
Is there any specific years or models of this van that are better or worse.

Much thanks!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

graysworld
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Parts are available, many people in europe still run the mk1. I have a mk2 4x4 but I am not sure what they share with the mk1. Good vehicles but beware of rust. The Laforza magnum in the USA shares the same chassis and has a good forum.

Graeme
Edited by graysworld, Jun 27 2018, 08:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco / Ford Iveco Daily 1978-1990 (previously 1st gen) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.