Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dashboard Warning Lights; Does anyone have an owner's manual?
Topic Started: Aug 9 2010, 12:42 PM (9,650 Views)
choonup
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
I now have three warning lights on my dash, but I'm not sure what they relate to! They are:

1. bottom left - red square with wavey line inside
2. top 2nd from left - orange symbol with two wavey lines inside
3. bottom 3rd from left - red circle in brackets with exclamation mark inside

Can anyone tell me what these mean - or better still could anyone pm me a copy of the owners manual? (2nd gen 35-10) as I guess that would contain a complete run-down of all the possible warning symbols.

The vehicle is currently sorn, whilst I give it a good service overhaul before getting mot'd.

Any help much appreciated - Thanks.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tearout sam
No Avatar
[ * ]
bump, this would be really helpfull for me as well i can seem to find any info online

Bazil-S
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Download the manual from the manual section: „1970-1978 Electrical Manual„ is actually 1990- 1998 (2nd generation)
Page 64-65.

choonup
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
That's the one - cheers Baz, very helpful.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 2nd Gen Facelift (1996 - 2000) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.