Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ivecoforums.com, a discussion forum for Iveco Daily troubleshooting, fault finding, and advice. Among our members are experienced commercial and DIY mechanics, and we have various how-to and troubleshooting guides freely available to members! Iveco parts suppliers and ebay sellers are welcome to promote themselves in the tradespace forums near the bottom of the page.

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections such as free workshop manuals, classifieds and supplier discounts. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
IVECO STRALIS EDC 2F fault code; IVECO STRALIS EDC 2F fault code (engine cant start)
Topic Started: Mar 23 2012, 09:54 PM (10,795 Views)
zoki
No Avatar
[ * ]
I have Iveco Stralis and when i was driving EDC 2F code was lighting on the computer then the truck lose the power and the engine turned off. I change the fuel filter and pupm but the engine didnt start again i still have this problem and i dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Derbywill
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Did you bleed the fuel system up? theres a bleed nipple on each fillter head and one on the front of the cylindr head
EDC 2F is turbo underspeed detection, theres a valve and sensor that controls the turbo on Cursor 10 and 13 its located under the thermostat housing and on cursor 8 its on the block under the turbo.
ideally it wants a turbo test doing on easy to se what is happening but you could try replacing the sensor on the control block its about 30 i think
Will

mkampstra
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
First be sure all air has been bleeded out like Will Derby told you.

Check electrical airvalve, and check pneumatic valve on turbo. Also check turning point on this valve on turbo.. Every sticking can provide this fault...

Iveco dealer has special test on diagnose computer to see where turbo sticks

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Iveco Vehicles · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

Iveco Daily 35s12 35c12 50c13 65c15 65c18 Massif Cargo 1011 0811 813 Eurotech Eurocargo 75e14 75e15 75e17 Stralis 100e15 130e18 Tector Trakker Eurotronic Fault Codes Error Codes Wiring Diagram Technical Advice EDC Overheating RCF Renault Mascot Optare Alero