Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ivecoforums.com, a discussion forum for Iveco Daily troubleshooting, fault finding, and advice. Among our members are experienced commercial and DIY mechanics, and we have various how-to and troubleshooting guides freely available to members! Iveco parts suppliers and ebay sellers are welcome to promote themselves in the tradespace forums near the bottom of the page.

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections such as free workshop manuals, classifieds and supplier discounts. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EDC warning light; Dailly 65c15
Topic Started: Apr 4 2012, 11:13 AM (11,288 Views)
mhbih
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hello. I have a problem with my Iveco. The red EDC warning light is on and engine is in limp mode. The fault code is 282 "ECU interal control memory". I asked a mechanic and he thinks I schould change the ECU. But this is a expensive part... Does someone have a idea??

Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vantuner
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Its possible to clone your vans software or key/immobiliser data onto a used ECU, making it plug & play. May be worth considering as it could work out much cheaper than a brand new ecu & the required programming by an iveco dealer...

Spooky_b329
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.vantuner.com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< hint hint :D
Edited by Spooky_b329, Apr 13 2012, 06:43 AM.

mkampstra
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
First try to disconnect battery for 15 min.
If not.... maybe a simple reset will do... Otherwise new ECU or the tips form Spooky_b329 and vantuner.

INFRAREDD
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I have the same problem!! Its driving me crazy. I brought a 2008 daily from a dealer and as i was driving it home from the dealer about 5 miles down the road the edc light started flashing. I took it back to them and they had it for a week, to cut a long story short they changed the turbo, air mass flow sensor, manifold gasket and the heat exchanger. When I went to colect it I drove it 20 miles and guess what????? The edc light came on again!!! Because the dealer had spent so much on it I decided to keep it and try sort it myself. I took it to a dignostics mecanic and he told me to change the egr electrovalve. The light stayed off for a while now its back on. I changed the fuel filter and still the light still flashes on motoway driving!!!! WHATS LEFT TO CHANGE??????? Can some one please help me???

mog
No Avatar
[ * ]
have you tried regulator on fuel pump???

luvair
No Avatar
[ * ]
Recently our 50C18 (2007 build and 67,000 Kms) EDC light came on solid and displayed error 131. Vehicle drove normally for the 8 hour trip home. A week later we took it on a 4 hour drive to the dealer but the EDC light and the 131 error had cleared with nothing done to the vehicle. Dealer found error messages in the computer and changed the air flow sensor. No problems on the trip home.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 4th Gen (2006-2011) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

Iveco Daily 35s12 35c12 50c13 65c15 65c18 Massif Cargo 1011 0811 813 Eurotech Eurocargo 75e14 75e15 75e17 Stralis 100e15 130e18 Tector Trakker Eurotronic Fault Codes Error Codes Wiring Diagram Technical Advice EDC Overheating RCF Renault Mascot Optare Alero