Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to ivecoforums.com, a discussion forum for Iveco Daily troubleshooting, fault finding, and advice. Among our members are experienced commercial and DIY mechanics, and we have various how-to and troubleshooting guides freely available to members! Iveco parts suppliers and ebay sellers are welcome to promote themselves in the tradespace forums near the bottom of the page.

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections such as free workshop manuals, classifieds and supplier discounts. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stralis 430 EDC fault; Stralis 430 EDC fault
Topic Started: Feb 18 2013, 02:33 PM (3,287 Views)
Turbostar
No Avatar
[ * ]

Iveco Stralis 430 losing power and edc light comes on flashed up the code 2f . when i checked the
engine diagnostics the full code was DTC - 2F - FMI - 02 - , The vehicle has been to my Iveco dealer
but they dont seem to have a clue . anyone with the iveco fault codes shed any pointers for me.

Regards Jeff
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vector
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Turbostar
Feb 18 2013, 02:33 PM
Iveco Stralis 430 losing power and edc light comes on flashed up the code 2f . when i checked the
engine diagnostics the full code was DTC - 2F - FMI - 02 - , The vehicle has been to my Iveco dealer
but they dont seem to have a clue . anyone with the iveco fault codes shed any pointers for me.

Regards Jeff
What's the crack man.

F2 has to do with the turbo VGT.
Here is a test you can do.
Tilt the cab.
Go over to the left hand side of the engine.
Look at the turbo there is an air actuator in the middle of the turbo.
Get another person to start the engine.
The actuator should move down and then back up to its resting position.
If not possible broken wire at the bend from bulkhead down to the air solenoid for the VGT.
Let me know how ya get on.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Turbostar
No Avatar
[ * ]
Did the turbo test and that seemed ok , Changed the vgt air solenoid valve at the front
of the engine and that cured the problem ,

Thanks for your help.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Iveco Vehicles · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

Iveco Daily 35s12 35c12 50c13 65c15 65c18 Massif Cargo 1011 0811 813 Eurotech Eurocargo 75e14 75e15 75e17 Stralis 100e15 130e18 Tector Trakker Eurotronic Fault Codes Error Codes Wiring Diagram Technical Advice EDC Overheating RCF Renault Mascot Optare Alero