Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Iveco stralis stereo
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 09:33 AM (2,763 Views)
Jamesfastroy
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi all, I was wondering if there is a 12v power supply behind the stereo in the iveco stralis active space/cube cab on a 58plate. I want to replace the existing stereo which is 24v with my own 12v Sony head unit...and also fit my cb radio up there.

I hope somebody can help!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bazil-S
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi,

It should be 12 V radio connector and a connector for CB (two-way connector).
Be very careful, the 12V connectors have the positive wire with red color and code 7770. And 24V positive wire is red with the code 7772.
If you replace the Iveco radio, you will lose the radio control function from the steering wheel and also you lose the door speakers.

Dario
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi Bazil-S.

How can i connect the door speakers when i change the radio to 12v.
I have found new conector for radio with 3 wires (2×red and 1×brown).
On the 24v conector there are much more wires- 1 red, 1 brown, 1 grey, 1 white and 2x green wires.

Maybe i can rewire the red wire only (7770 from 12v with 7772 from 24v connector).

Thanks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Iveco Vehicles · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.