Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
cheapivecoparts.co.uk

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Identify your vehicle.; To help in providing assistance.
Topic Started: Feb 17 2016, 09:56 PM (2,285 Views)
Bazil-S
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hello,

This section of the forum includes three models of the year: M.Y. 2006; M.Y. 2009 and M.Y. 2012.
Do not confuse the term of "model of year" with vehicle type, range, or configurations.
There are technical significant differences between these models and often are hard to give proper advice.

As a model identifier it can be used the front grille which has the air intake with different shape.

M.Y. 2006

The front grille with air intakes crossed by two ribs, many call this model "scarface".

Posted Image

M.Y. 2009

The ribs are removed from air intake, remaining only the background honeycomb grille. This model is also known as Eco Daily, by introducing the EEV engines.

Posted Image

M.Y. 2012

The entire front is restyled, providing a modern look and a larger air intake surface.

Posted Image

The identification plate on the front grille, contain type of Daily, engine type, permissible weight, etc..

Posted Image

On the door pillar on the driver's side, there is a silver label that contains some specification of all ECU fitted. You will find the EOL programming data, which is in fact, the date of manufacture. Also, the EDC type, etc...

Posted Image

Use your signature to provide this data, they are absolutely necessary for us, in order to provide assistance.

Use this example:
IVECO Daily M.Y. 2006 - 35S14 VAN, WB 3300, EDC16C39, EOL=2008

Below are some technical data which are absolutely useless, which should be avoided in your signature, or in your topics:
Registration number, shortcuts of wheelbase, as SWB, XWB...; the superstructure type (only if necessary), as Luton box, or panel van, or tipper. Use instead the terms like Cab, Crew cab, VAN, BUS, Kombi,Vendor, etc. Also some owner fitted accessories like the double DIN media, or alloy rims, etc...

Finally I'd like, if is possible for administrator to pin this topic.

Thank you all!
Edited by Bazil-S, Aug 18 2017, 05:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TC12
No Avatar
[ * ]
Hi I can't see the pics it is saying upgrade photobucket/p500???? don't know about all this

CambridgeMart
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Photobucket has disabled linking to photos from forums unless you pay $399 a year for hosting; it's killed all the photo threads over on a forum I moderate :-(

Bazil-S
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Hi,

I have to find a solution for photos hosting. Photobucket is the second host that lets me down...

marcustuck
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I used to use TinyPic but it is so busy sending you pop-ups and adverts it doesn't actually work anymore! I have now started to use https://imgbb.com/

TC12
No Avatar
[ * ]
well the robbing so and so's

Spooky_b329
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
Its becoming a headache...

Google Photos - all but impossible
Flickr - not easy
tinypic - spammy popups
photobucket - disabled (and the death of many a classis thread...still a good laugh though http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/arrrgghh-my-eye )

Imgur seems to be a popular alternative but not checked it myself.

You can attach small files to your forum post, and then take the link and put it between
Code:

[img] and [/img] tags
to get the picture to show up rather than just a link.

Edit: Pinned as requested :)
Edited by Spooky_b329, Aug 20 2017, 06:45 AM.

Bossangel
No Avatar
[ * ]
At the risk of looking dumb I know which model I am and the eol number and the details required. However who do I send these to to find out which one I need?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Iveco Daily 2006-2014 (previously 4th & 5th gen forums) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

These forums are free and rely upon the goodwill of members to help and assist others. Any donations will be gratefully received.